Thursday, February 25, 2010

productive


so after taking the kids to co-op classes today i went home, piddled around on the computer for a bit, then set my timer for one hour.

yep, i cleaned the bottom floor of the house. it was a righteous pit if i do say so...

then, i PAINTED! i've been wanting to paint for the past three weeks, but i've allowed other things to interrupt my creative flow. stupid life - always getting in the way.

becca says it looks like an angel. maddie says it looks like a crayfish. it's supposed to be a dove. hahah...truly beauty is in the eye of the beholder. oh well, i enjoyed doing it. not sure if i'm done yet, but just in case i went ahead and signed it.

it took me four tries!

my friend beth said i was channeling my inner-child today when i told her i used my fingers to paint. and yet, i keep buying paintbrushes for some reason. i guess i've always been told to be a "real" artist you need to use a brush.

whatever.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Haha - of course Madison thinks it looks like something she could cook & eat. I'm with Becca on this one - looks like an angel to me. :)